Terms & Conditions
Our Company Ltd trading as Our Company is registered company no.1234567, VAT No:1234567. Our Company Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all contracts between Our Company Ltd. and the customer in relation to all sales of our products and services.
2. Any order you place with us is not accepted until we have provided you with a written Sales Order Confirmation (by email, post or in person). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this Order Confirmation. This Sales Order is a binding contract between Our Company Ltd and the Customer.
3. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming that your order has been accepted (Sales Order Confirmation). .
4. The customer is responsible for checking the detail on the Sales Order and ensuring that it is correct. Any amendments should be noted at the time and an amended Sales Order confirmation will then be issued.
5. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document issued by us is subject to correction without any liability on our part.
6. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time by posting the updated version on our Website, at which point they will apply to any future orders made (but will not affect any existing orders). Examples of reasons for change include changes to our products, prices, guarantee or delivery terms, changes to our business needs or supply structure, or for technical or legal reasons.
1. All Products are subject to availability.
2. Stock availability and delivery dates provided on the website and subsequently communicated in any form are estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
3. It is your sole responsibility to choose the colour and quality of the fabrics for your order that is suitable for your intended use of those Products, and to take all appropriate measurements in your property to ensure that the dimensions of those Products are suitable for your intended use of them.
4. The dimensions of Products we supply may vary from those stated in their specification due to the items being handmade, but we will endeavour to ensure that they are within a 2% commercial tolerance of those stated.
5. Any Clearance or Ex-display Products will be identified and be stated to be sold as such on the Website or in our showroom. Such Products may not necessarily be in perfect condition, so please check before you buy that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended particular use.
6. We will endeavour to match as accurately as possible the colour and texture of the fabric of your Products to the samples chosen, but variations in both the colour and texture may occur, due to slight batch variation.
7. Leather Products are made from natural leather and accordingly they may not be uniform in colour or texture. Only the finest hides are selected but they will show natural marks and scars on the hide. Some leathers will mellow with age and exposure to sunlight and heat.
8. All descriptions of products are correct at the time of publication. We continually strive to improve our product range and reserve the right to amend the specification of Products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
9. Occasionally we experience difficulties in supplying certain Products and fabrics and we may need to substitute them with alternatives of equal or better standard and value. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this and your order will be put on hold pending your acceptance of the change; an appropriate substitute may not always be possible. If you do not accept a substitute that is materially different from the Product that you originally ordered, we will cancel your order for the relevant Product and provide you with a full refund.
10. Beds and Mattresses are sold separately. All bed prices shown do not include a mattress.
Cancellations, Amendments and Returns
1. We can accept cancellations of In-stock, Clearance and Ex-Display orders at any time up to the delivery date.
2. Orders of Products from our Standard Range can be amended within 7 days of placing the order, or cancelled either before delivery, or you may request a return within 14 days of delivery.
3. We regret we cannot accept amendments or cancellations of Bespoke Products i.e. orders that are made specifically for you. This includes upholstered items and mattresses that have been made to order. Bespoke items are indicated as such on your order confirmation.
1. Our Sofas, Beds and Sofa Beds come with a 10-year frame and construction guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials. This excludes Products purchased from our Clearance and Ex-display.
2. Cushion fillings and coverings and upholstery on our Products are guaranteed for one year from the date of delivery except that we do not provide any guarantee for fabric (or other items) supplied at your specification by yourself or a third party, nor in respect of any defect in Products caused by any defect in, failure of or unsuitability of any fabric or other items so supplied.
3. Our Guarantees do not cover fair wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your Products (including failure to follow any Product care instructions that we provide), loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather; loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, sunlight, infestation by animals or boring insects, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by a third party.
4. Guarantees are rendered invalid if any product or mechanism is tampered with prior to any fault being reported.
5. Our Guarantees are limited to Products sold and retained in the Mainland UK and used solely for non-commercial purposes.
6. Where defective Products are covered by one of our Guarantees, we will endeavour to repair them free of charge. If a repair is not possible you will be offered a replacement and only if a suitable replacement is not available will you be offered a refund.
7. Our Guarantees may not be assigned to a third party.
8. The above guarantees are in addition to, and do not affect, your statutory rights.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
1. In the unlikely event that you receive your order in a faulty or damaged condition, please contact us the next working day either by email or phone. This will allow us to make the necessary arrangements for collecting/repairing the damaged/faulty goods and sending you a replacement.
2. Our courier will make the collection and upon inspection at our warehouse a refund or replacement will be sent at our expense.